These cauliflower wings are crispy, spicy, and tender. We used Extra Hot Umami Bomb and, even though our lips were burning, we couldn't put them down.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cauliflower (one head)
- All purpose flour (one cup)
- Non-dairy milk (one cup)
- Scallions (optional)
- Sesame sees (optional)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried chilies
- Umami Bomb
- Wash the cauliflower and break it into florets.
- Whisk together the non-dairy milk and flour until smooth.
- Add your favourite seasonings to the flour mixture. We use garlic powder, onion powder, and dried chilies.
- Coat the cauliflower in the flour mixture.
- Cook the cauliflower in the air fryer at 390 degrees for 10 minutes. We usually do two batches so that all the cauliflower doesn't stick together.
- Toss generously with your choice of Umami Bomb.
- Sprinkle scallions and/or sesame seeds on top.