Black Bean Tacos with Umami Bomb
These tacos are quick and easy to make without sacrificing any flavour!
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 10 minutes cook time
- Olive oil
- Canned black beans
- Minced garlic
- Ground cumin
- Cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Diced onions
- Diced tomatoes
- Lime juice
- Diced jalapenos
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced Avocado
- Corn tortillas
- Umami Bomb
- Drizzle olive oil in a skillet and cook onions for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add ground cumin, minced garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt (to taste) and cook for a minute or two to bloom the spices.
- Add canned beans without draining them into the skillet. Mix all ingredients in the skillet and let the black beans simmer.
- Once the beans have simmered and reduced, stir in the parsley and remove from heat.
- In a bowl mix diced tomatoes, diced onions, diced jalapenos, chopped parsley, lime juice, and salt to create pico de gallo as a topping and then set it aside.
- Heat corn tortillas in a skillet until warmed and soft.
- Add the beans to the tortilla and top with pico de gallo, lettuce, avocado and Umami Bomb.