This chickpea pasta salad is oh-so-satisfying and full of flavour!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
8 oz box of chickpea rotini pasta
2.25 oz can of sliced black olives, drained
½ cup bell pepper, diced
½ red onion, sliced
1 ½ cups of small tomatoes, quartered
½ cup of artichoke hearts, quartered
½ cup of fresh parsley
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of Garlic Umami Bomb
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Combine all the dressing ingredients into a mason jar or other shakeable container. Store in the refrigerator until it is needed later.
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box. Once the pasta is done boiling, drain and add to a large bowl.
- Add the olives, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and fresh parsley to the noodles.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables, stir well to combine everything. Chill in the fridge for two hours or overnight before serving.