Lentil Burritos with Umami Bomb
What makes this lentil burrito recipe so great is that it tastes great with any Umami Bomb flavour and it is so easy to modify. Give it a try with any other veggies and flavours that you would like.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 40 minutes cook time
- Brown lentils
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced onion
- Shredded lettuce
- Vegan cheese
- Ground cumin
- Minced garlic
- Umami Bomb
- Rinse lentils.
- Pour water into a saucepan along with lentils and salt, bring it to a boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Drain the lentils when done.
- Cook onion, cumin, and oregano for about 5 minutes in a skillet.
- Pour cooked lentils, diced tomatoes, and minced garlic into the skillet.
- Stir and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Add spinach into the skillet and stir until wilted.
- Heat up a tortilla and add the filling mixture.
- Top it with lettuce, vegan cheese, and Umami Bomb.
- Wrap it up in the tortilla and enjoy!
- Canned lentils can be a huge time saver if you're in a hurry!