Oven Roasted Potatoes with Umami Bomb
These potatoes are a great side dish for your next dinner and are so tender and flavourful. Try them cold for tasty leftovers!
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 40 minutes cook time
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Umami Bomb
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, umami bomb, vinegar, vegan butter, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Add the potatoes to a baking dish and place in the oven at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Halfway through the 40 minutes, remove the potatoes and give them a quick stir before cooking the remaining time.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, stir before serving and enjoy!
- Lemon juice can be substituted for vinegar and helps the potatoes keep their shape
- Fresh or dried basil can be used