This vegan ricotta is so easy to make and is so versatile! It goes great with Umami Bomb to create a savoury, spicy bite.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 8 oz extra firm tofu
- Medium lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic gloves
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 3 oz water
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- Add extra firm tofu, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, parsley, and miso paste to the blender or food processor. Blend for 10 seconds and add water. Blend for another 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides. Add remaining ingredients - nutritional yeast, salt, and white pepper - to the food processor or blender. Blend until smooth or desired consistency.
- Spread on your favourite toasted bread, top with Umami Bomb and a few basil leaves, and enjoy!
- Use immediately or store in the fridge for up to four days
- Silken or firm tofu can be used instead of extra firm tofu. Do not add water if you are using silken tofu. Add only 1 or 2 ounces of water if you are using firm tofu