These Korean pancakes are perfectly crispy on the outside and eggy on the inside. Once you try them, you'll want to make them over and over again.
We like to use a Korean pancake mix as a shortcut, but there's plenty of from-scratch recipes online if you want to go that route.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Assi brand pancake mix
- Napa cabbage
- Yellow bell pepper
- Thai chilis
- Vegetable oil
- Umami Bomb
- Cut the cabbage, pepper, chilis, and scallions into thin pieces.
- Combine the pancake mix with water according to the instructions on the package.
- Finely dice the ginger and garlic.
- Cook the cabbage, pepper, chilis, garlic, and ginger over medium heat with a little oil for just a minute until they are softened.
- Add all of the cooked vegetables and the scallions to the pancake mix and combine.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat with a couple of tablespoons of oil and start to cook the pancakes. About a quarter to a third of a cup will make a nice sized pancake.
- Cook on each side for a few minutes until crisp and warmed through.
Serve with Umami Bomb for dipping and enjoy!