This recipe uses sweet juicy and sweet Campari tomatoes to compliment the creamy hummus. The Medium Umami Bomb is the best match for the sweet tomatoes, but whatever flavour you have on hand will work just fine!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 1 Campari tomato
- 2 tablespoons of plain hummus
- 2 teaspoons of Umami Bomb
- 1 pinch of flakey salt
- Toast the slice of bread in a toaster or on the stovetop.
- Mix the plain hummus and Umami Bomb.
- Slice the tomato into 4-6 slices.
- Spread the hummus and Umami Bomb mixture onto the toast and top with a pinch of salt.
- Devour immediately and enjoy!