Savoury Veggie Wraps
These veggie wraps are super easy and are a great way to use up leftovers. The Umami Bomb adds a decadent richness that's so tasty you'll want these for lunch everyday!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Brown Rice (we often use leftover rice)
- Lettuce or shredded cabbage
- Shredded carrots
- Umami Bomb
- Spread the wrap with a layer of hummus (it helps everything stick together!)
- Spread the wrap with a layer of Umami Bomb.
- Add rice, veggies, and cubed tofu to the wrap.
- Wrap it up tight!
- Place seam-side down in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Cook on each side until brown and toasty.
This wrap works great with a variety of veggies so get creative with it!