Tofu Scramble with Garlic Umami Bomb
A quick and easy meal to start your day off right!
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 10 minutes cook time
- Olive oil
- Diced onion
- Firm tofu - crumbled
- Nutritional yeast
- Garlic powder
- Almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced green onions
- Garlic Umami Bomb
- Cook onions in a skillet over medium high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the crumbled tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add a small amount of almond milk into the skillet to add moisture and continue cooking.
- Add in spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Serve tofu scramble on a plate, add green onions and Garlic Umami Bomb on top and enjoy!
Note: If your tofu is already moist enough, you can skip the milk. You can also try this recipe with any spices, veggies, and toppings that you enjoy!