Dumplings and Umami Bomb go together like unicorns and rainbows. All you need to get started here are pre-prepared fresh or frozen dumplings and Umami Bomb.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Frozen or fresh vegetable dumplings / pot stickers
- Vegetable Oil (canola, grape seed, avocado)
- Umami Bomb
- Optional toppings: sesame seeds, green onions, cilantro
- For frozen dumplings, start them in a non-stick pan with a couple of table spoons of oil over medium heat. Once the pan is nice and hot, add a few tablespoons of water to create some steam and cover with a tight lid. Check every minute on the water level and continue cooking until the water has evaporated, the bottom of the dumplings are crispy, and the tops are tender.
- For fresh dumplings, start them in a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat and cook until the perfect crispy bottoms are achieved.
- Divide dumplings between you and a friend, sprinkle on your favourite asian accessories (think cilantro, green onions, and sesame seeds) and serve with Umami Bomb for dipping.
- Dip generously and enjoy!