This simple, easy to make white bean dip makes a fantastic party appetizer alongside veggies, bread, or crackers. The Umami Bomb adds a richness that pairs perfectly.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1.5 cups of cannellini beans (cooked, drained, and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- 1 garlic glove
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, plus the zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water (as needed)
- Fresh herbs (optional) - thyme, rosemary, tarragon
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the water) in the food processor and blend together.
- Once combined, add the water as needed to achieve desired thickness.
- Add the fresh herbs and blend for an additional few seconds.
- Serve with veggies, toasted baguette, or crackers and Umami Bomb on the side.